Do you need to stop and listen to God? In this episode, Ade and I discuss 8 signs why it may be urgent and important for you to STOP and focus on what God is saying about you.
I believe that our frustration and stress, even the wars and relationship issues we have are rooted in our lack of vision, the lack of a clear path for our lives.
When people do not accept divine guidance, they run wild. But whoever obeys the law is joyful. Proverbs 29:18
It’s sad though that we are not told to shut down everything until we hear God. You would think that education is the most important thing on earth, even in church. At least I didn’t get that notion myself as a Christian that it’s more important to hear what God is saying compared to going to school. For the first 18-20 years of life, everyone thought you to read, write, study, be adventurous, be confident, persevere and on. However, as important as these are, I believe that learning to hear God is more important.
Who are you? What were you sent here to do? Where are you now? Where is He taking you? Shot down, take the time to engage and listen!
Here are 9 signs that you REALLY need to Stop and Listen to God:
- You feel tired every day even in the morning.
- Your phone notifications determine what fills your day
- You always turn to social media for excitements
- You are constantly wishing for a better life
- You feel uninspired and disconnected
- You are not as lively as you used to be
- You are always rushing somewhere
- You can’t even remember your childhood dreams
- You feel there is more to life than what you have now.
Like Jesus podcast is my open letter to you, dear listener. As I share what God has done in me and is doing, I hope to inspire you to also engage this life of Christ and be all that you were designed to be. You may even be doing well, and still, need to stop and listen to God.