This weekend, I decided to do a giveaway of the kindle version of my new book: Living from the Inside Out. I want to experiment with giving it away only for 2 days to see how many more people I could reach.
My goal is to get Living from the inside out into as many people’s hands as possible, and I don’t want money to be an excuse for anyone to not have it. Therefore I sign up for Amazon’s KDP Select Program, which means that for the next 90 days, my eBook will be available only on Amazon. As part of the promotion, I get a select number of days to give the book away for free, two of which are this weekend: June 7 and 8.
Why I did it
Here are a few reasons why:
- I really want the message in this book out to many
- Because I want to be a bit generous at least for now.
- Because giving away a copy might expand my audience
- Because I thought it’d be fun.
- Because the giving is just for this weekend
- Because I could…
I hope those who haven’t been able to get a copy will take advantage of this promotion — and that it’ll reach a whole new audience of readers. Remember its just for 2 day so hurry!
What can you do?
If you want to participate in this experiment, here are a few things you can do:
- Pick up a free copy. Download it here (if you don’t already have one).
- Tell your friends. Here’s a message you can post to Twitter, Facebook, or wherever: Grab a FREE copy of @OluSobanjo’s new eBook #LivingFromTheInsideOut— just this weekend! http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5BKX06/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_c-2Ktb14EXDGR
- Leave a review here Or you can email me with your thoughts. I’d love to hear what you think of it.
Don’t own a Kindle? No problem. You can download one of the free Kindle apps for your web browser, desktop computer, or any mobile device you have. I’ve read lots of books on my phone, so let me know if you have any questions.
I have no idea what to expect from this. Part of me hopes this reaches a new audience and once the promo’s over that people won’t have a problem paying the usual price of $4.49 (for kindle version)
The bottom line: This is just plain fun. I’m excited at the possibility of thousands of new people having access to this important message that I believe in. Again I am very grateful to be a new author and would really love to get feedback from my audience.
God bless you!!!